Should I be going through any periodical
tests and or getting any treatment?

Looking for dermatologist, therapist, allergist who specialize in ibd

Crohn's Disease (IBD) Inflammatory Bowel Disease

View all
  • Alli195cat


    Highly recommend looking for a dermatologist. They're good to have to address any topical concerns.

  • AmandyCandy


    i find having a therapist extremely helpful. i've been seeing them since i was very young and i really do think it's changed my life for the better. it's someone to talk to and you can find ones that specialize in your illnesses if that's what you need. i find it really helpful to just have someone to talk to that won't judge me, plus i can tell them things that i can't tell friends and family.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.