hey so i don’t really know how to explain it, but does anyone just feel super uncomfortable in their own body? like i just feel like inside of me and like in my head it just feels like a strain of uncomfortability. is there a name for whatever this is?? or like it’s just so uncomfortable idk maybe it’s just being uncomfortable lol but it literally just takes over sometimes. i don’t think it has anything to do w anxiety sometimes it’s when i’m alone

Anxiety (Including GAD)

View all
  • AvaJazzy


    Body dysmorphia is the term, and I struggle with it too, big time. I hate having people take pictures of me and I hate mirrors.

  • KittyKatKuo


    Sounds like body dysmorphia and or imposter syndrome to me. You can read up on these separately to make sure and get recommendations on how to deal with them accordingly. Both are tough and can be lifelong but once you have the answer you validate yourself.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.