Is there a specialist I should see ?

Cleft Palate & Cleft Lip

View all
  • Hydrohead1989


    The only one I can think of is a craniofacial surgeon but if it's already treated and you're happy with it, then not really.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.